Book an Urgent Care Appointment through your Client Portal
Note: Online booking is available for our Urgent Care Clinics only!
Click Here to locate our Urgent Care Clinics (These clinics are separate from our Emergency & Specialty hospitals)
- Sign in to the Client Portal
- Click the Book Appointment tab
- Review the Emergency disclaimer-
- If your pet is experiencing a life-threatening emergency, do not book an appointment for urgent care. Instead, you should bring your pet to the nearest emergency room.
- If you select, Yes after reading the Emergency disclaimer, the portal will instruct you to contact an emergency hospital instead of Urgent Care.
- If your pet is not experiencing a life-threatening emergency, click NO and then click the Select button
- After selecting, NO to the emergency disclaimer, the scheduling calendar will open with any available appointments. For additional dates and times, you can scroll down to see available options
- To select an appointment, click on the time.
- Be certain the time you are selecting is listed under the correct date.
- In the field titled, Patient Name, click the dropdown arrow
- Click on your pet's name to select it
- The Appointment Type, Date of Appointment, and Time of Appointment fields will automatically be filled in for you.
- Type all of your pet’s current symptoms in the Reason for Appointment field
- When all fields have been completed, click the submit button
- Your portal account will show that the Appointment Request has been completed.
- The Appointment Status will display as Unconfirmed until the clinic approves your pet’s appointment.
- The clinic may contact you to ask additional questions about your pet’s symptoms or they may simply approve the appointment request. Once approved, the appointment status will change automatically to Confirmed.
- There is no need to contact the clinic if your status does not say confirmed and you should still arrive at the clinic as scheduled.
To Cancel an Urgent Care Appointment through your Client Portal
The portal offers the option to cancel an appointment directly through your account.
- From the Upcoming Appointments section, click the trashcan icon to cancel the appointment
- In the Reason for Cancellation window, enter the reason you have decided to cancel.
- Then, Click the Confirm button.
The appointment has been removed from the Upcoming Appointments section
The download button offers the option to download your pet’s appointment to your calendar
You can see your pet's upcoming appointments through your client portal anytime by clicking the My Appointments Tab