Losing a pet is never easy and it may be difficult to call your Vet to let them know your pet has passed away. The Client Portal allows you the ability to add, remove, or mark a patient deceased in your account and the change will update your pet's electronic medical record.
1. Log in to the Client Portal
2. In the Sidebar, Click My Patients
- A window will open showing your pets/patients.
3. Locate the patient you wish to update. Then, click the Edit Patient button.
4. From the animal details page, Check the Box: Mark as Deceased
5. Be Sure to Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page!
The patient will disappear from your Client Portal Account and the patient's electronic medical record will change to Deceased.
For additional help with the client portal, Click Here to submit a support request for our team